Investor FAQ

We welcome questions and comments from the investment community. If you don’t see your question answered here please use our Information Request Form.
Who is CTI BioPharma’s transfer agent? Where should a shareholder send a request to exchange a physical stock certificate, change of address or other records changes?
Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021

T: 312-588-4187
F: 312-601-4332

Where is CTI BioPharma headquartered?
Our principal executive offices are in Seattle, Washington.

When did CTI BioPharma complete an IPO, which exchange is CTI stock traded on, and what is your stock symbol?
We completed our initial public offering in 1997 and our shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market in the US and Mercato Telemarico Azionario (MTA) in Italy, where our symbol is CTIC.

When is CTI BioPharma's fiscal year end?
CTI BioPharma operates on a fiscal year ending December 31.

How do I find out about removing the restriction from my stock certificate?
Contact the Restricted Stock Department of Computershare by calling 312- 588-4187 or visit

I've lost my stock certificates, how can I replace them?
Contact our transfer agent Computershare 312-588-4187. They can look up your records and make any necessary adjustment. There is a fee for replacing lost certificates.

Do you anticipate paying a dividend or initiating a Direct Stock Purchase Program?
Not in the foreseeable future.

Do you have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program)?
No, CTI BioPharma's does not have a Dividend Reimbursement Plan.

Didn't find the answer to your question?
Check out the Site Map, or email your question to Investor Relations by filling out the Information Request form. We'll do our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.